Skip to main content

Why me?

Hy guys! It's been a long time since I published something.So it's a short poem❤.Hope you guys will like it...
Why am the one sacrificing myself always? People entitles me as kindest and sweetest after treating me like a trash. They pour sweet words occasionally in my ears, so they can use me and put me again in the trash. I was told that it rains hardest on the people who deserves sun.. But why sun shows up on the people who deprived me from my sun… Am always there for letting an ear whenever someone need.. But why my words are not heard and buried deep like a broken seed.. Am there for them when they need a shoulder to cry slow But why I have to shed my tears on a pillow? I am there to listen their endless stories.. Then why they find mine boring? Am free for them even on a day full of sorrows and sparrows.. But they fool me by the word busy and tomorrow… They think I am not aware between being busy and ignorance… But they are unaware how their lies have been ignored by me.. They always fool me with their honey covered poison… And am always there for them to feed me that poison… They know am only impressed with affection and efforts.. So they always lure me with a promise of affection and efforts… And in the end its always me sacrificing myself… . Its no longer even a why because it’s always me sacrificing myself.

Comments

Post a Comment